An explosion of mixed berry flavours while still holding true to its lemonade roots.
Mixed Berry Lemonade
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
All You Need
- 4 Cups, frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 Cup, Water for blending the berries, may need less, may need a touch more
- 1 Cup, Sugar (adjusted as necessary)
- 8 Cups, Water
- 8 Lemons, Juiced
The Fun Parts
- Allow the berries to thaw in a strainer or sieve to drain off the excess water in the fruits from being frozen.(we used blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- Blend the berries in a blender with the 1/2 Cup of water. Use more or less depending on what you need.
- Pour the puree through a strainer to remove the seeds.
- Pour the strained puree into a serving pitcher, and add the remaining ingredients in small batches, tasting as you go, until you achieve your preferred level of sweetness and tartness.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Can be made ahead and refrigerated for 2-3 days.
Do not add ice cubes while it is in the fridge, or you may dilute the beverage too much.
Serve in chilled glasses, with ice cubes and lemon garnish.